For the media
The activities of the Blood Service would not have been so effective had it not been for the help of the media.
By contacting the Blood Service and receiving the most accurate information, journalists can help ensure that the country retains respect for donors, supported regular blood donation and its components.
If you want to cooperate with the Blood Service, cover its activities, receive press materials and announcements, implement special joint projects aimed at developing voluntary regular blood donation and its components, please fill out the feedback form.
Participation in the Program
Possible formats of special projects
- Symbolic support of the donor movement (TV channel, radio station, etc.). For example, the support can be expressed in the following way: all the leading channels will express their solidarity to the Program for the development of voluntary blood donation and its components in Russia, putting on badges, ribbons or other attributes (similar to the St. George ribbon symbolizing May 9);
- Organization of a cycle of programs on radio or TV, pages in the newspaper, pages on the site, devoted to the topic of donation or integration into existing programs;
- Participation of representatives of the Blood Service, the Federal Medical and Biological Agency, the Ministry of Health, profile committees and Public Councils at the regional level in TV and radio programs;
- Material in the format «one day from the life of the donor» in the print press, on TV or radio, etc.
- Organization of donor days for your editorial office. You and your colleagues can become donors and donate blood without leaving the workplace. The visiting brigade of the blood service establishment will be able to come to your office on your own in the working day and hold the donor's day right in your office.
- International news agency «Russia Today»
- TV channel TNT
- The project, uniting the important socially active movements of the city City of trust
Most people know very little about donation and therefore trust the most unreasonable myths...